- 6-1/2 inch active driver pressure coupled to a 5-1/2 x 10 inch racetrack-shaped Planar Low Bass Radiator has total bass radiating area greater than a 10 inch woofer to belt out powerful bass that fills outdoor areas with rich big speaker sound
- Fully sealed design, aluminum grilles, and rugged PolyStone enclosures, the AW6500s can be fully exposed to the elements and still reliably deliver their indoor speaker sound quality for years of outdoor listening enjoyment
- Integrated galvanized steel mounting brackets and unique enclosure shape allow a full 360 degrees of rotation for maximum placement flexibility
- AW speakers feature the same technologies found in Definitive's top-of-the-line indoor speakers for no compromise sound quality
- Available in Black and (paintable) White finish
- Five Year Limited warranty
- Packaged one to a carton
Legendary Definitive Performance-Outdoors!
Now you can enjoy the incomparable sound of Definitive Technology anywhere around your home with the groundbreaking AW6500 All-Weather loudspeakers. These technology-packed wonders feature high excursion active drivers pressure-coupled to racetrack-shaped Low-Bass Radiators to give you more than double the bass output while maintaining a weather-tight seal for ultimate placement flexibility, reliability, and performance.
With their fully sealed design, aluminum grilles, and rugged PolyStone enclosures, the AWs can be fully exposed to the elements and still reliably deliver their indoor speaker sound quality for years of outdoor listening enjoyment. Their integrated galvanized steel brackets and unique shape allow a full 360 degrees of rotation allowing the listener to orient the active drivers toward the listening area. Pointing the active driver baffle towards the listener while the Low-Bass Radiator side faces the wall or ground gives you the ideal balance of clear mids, extended highs, and thunderous bass even in the tough acoustic conditions of the great outdoors. Now you can have it all - the great sound of Definitive indoor speakers on the patio, deck, garden, or in the sauna.